Thursday 11 December 2014

Winning with my festive Mortmain!



I woke up this morning to some super news. Last week I entered my festive Mortmain into the Gather Virtual Christmas Party competition (#gatherxmasparty). I had planned to make the dress anyway, but was alerted to the competition by the Gather team through Twitter. 

After the closing date on Friday, I had a few passing thoughts about the competition, but I never considered actually winning it. So to my surprise this morning, I received a personal message from @GatherKits saying that I've won the party dress category! I am so excited about this! There's a great page on their website (here) announcing the winner and there's a great prize haul too! Lovely vouchers, a sewing kit and some Gather patterns!  

To say that Santa has come early is an understatement!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - nice job there Sophie and congratulations on winning!! So fab x
    Look out for an Xmas parcel from me in the next few days x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I will keep my eye out for it! Thanks for the congrats, i've just spent the vouchers that I won - cool fabric and some patterns that only do printed versions. I'm back in the UK for Christmas, so I can save on international delivery. Unfortunately no time for any sewing classes! We're planning to be back in the summer too, so it would be awesome to plan a meet up and a class maybe...

    ReplyDelete